₹ 4,000.00 - ₹ 1,499.00
(as of Jun 15,2021 20:26:30 UTC – Details)
- Finger Pulse Oxygen Meter, SPO2 Blood Oxygen Saturation, Pulse Rate (PR) With OLED Digital Display (MULTICOLOR) Description
- The Pulse Oximeter can be used to measure Human Hemoglobin Saturation and Pulse Rate and indicates the Pulse Intensity by the bar-display.
- The product is suitable for use in Family, Hospital (Ordinary Sickroom), Oxygen Bar and Social Medical Organization.
- Our device records SpO2 and pulse rate during a medical emergency or intensive care.
- This device is widely used in the clinics, hospitals, and homes to record vital signs of patients with respiratory issues like COPD, COAD, emphysema, asthma, etc
- PI indicates about the pulse strength at the sensor site. While a regular pulse rate in waveform graph ensures the reliability of the readings.
- This device works well with all age groups and the best for offering pediatric care at home and hospitals.
- This requires 2 AAA batteries and shuts off automatically when you are not using it. This also consumes less power and indicates when the battery is low.
Display Format: 2-color OLED Display SpO2 Range: 0%-100% and Accuracy: ±2% SpO2 Resolution: ±1% Pulse Rate Range: 30bpm-250bpm and Accuracy: ±2bpm Pulse Rate Range: 30bpm-250bpm and Accuracy: ±2bpm.
Accurate: rotatable multidirectional display, allows you to view your results in any direction plus pulse wave, pulse rate, bar graph, spo2 level and battery level.
NOTE: * 2 AAA batteries required which not includes in package. The oximeter automatically powers off after 10 seconds of inactivity and can be operated continuously for more than 20 hours.
STAY ON TOP OF YOUR HEALTH – Regular monitoring of blood oxygen saturation & pulse becomes crucial when staying on top of your health, either because of heart problems, pulmonary diseases or asthma or simply during strenuous sports activity.
EASY TO USE – The Pulse Oximeter, PO30 is easy and practical to use, as the device provides a large colored display with adjustable brightness and orientation, 4 graphic display formats, auto switch-off, and low battery indicator.