₹ 4,999.00 - ₹ 999.00
(as of Jun 19,2021 06:39:38 UTC – Details)
- Pulse oximeter is a very beneficial tool for those who need a regular checkup and have no time to visit a doctor on a daily basis.
- It is very suitable to get an oximeter at home so that you can keep a record of the pulse.
- If you’re using a pulse oximeter at home, you should know how often to take your readings and what to do if they go above or below certain levels. It reduces the cost of multiple procedures that are involved in the daily reading of an individual.
- Pulse oximeter is a quick, noninvasive, and completely painless test tool.
- It comes with no risks aside from potential skin irritation from the adhesive used in some types of problems.
AUTO-CUT: The oximeter automatically powers off after 10 seconds of inactivity and can be operated continuously for more than 20 hours.
SUITABLE FOR SPORTS: Suitable for mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, aviators or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate while on the move.
SUITABLE FOR ALL: Our simple & ergonomic blood oxygen monitor accommodates all finger sizes, so both kids and adults can use it. A perfect blood oxygen saturation monitor for ages 3 and above.
Place the batteries according to the sign shown of plus and minus. Dont get confuse after seeing the spring on same side . You have to put battery in opposite direction. Uses Photoelectric Sensor Principle to Collect Blood Oxygen Signal